Saturday, April 07, 2007

Latest Addition to the Family


A couple month ago, I asked whether I should get a 30GB iPod or an 8GB Nano. I decided to go with the 30GB, since I wanted to be able to fit my whole music collection on it. I was perfectly happy with it until the first time I took it to the gym. The thing is just too damn big to work out with.

I figured since I got a new job, I could treat myself to a brand new shuffle. This thing is awesome...even smaller than I had imagined, and I didn't even notice having it clipped to my shirt at the gym. $79 well spent.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Now you like double-upgraded from your mini. Good thing too. According to Borat:

There lives Nursultan Tulyakbay. He's still asshole. I get iPod, he only get iPod Mini. Everybody know it for girls!