Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fugly

I spent a lot of the day yesterday looking for a replacement for my car, because it has a phantom oil leak that I've spent over $700 trying to have fixed, to no avail.

I cannot believe how horribly ugly the interiors of most cars are. Honestly, who wants a bench seat in the front of their car? Not to mention the clumsy-looking controls. Foreign cars are light-years ahead of domestics in both exterior and interior design, but they're also significantly more expensive...and I'm cheap.

I guess I'll just drop whatever amount of cash I need to to have my current ride fixed, because I didn't find a single car in my price range that appealed to me. I'd hate to be a used car dealer who has to try to convince potential buyers that these cars are cool.

No comments: