Friday, May 25, 2007

Aerobars and Drinky

Track racing was cancelled last night due to "persistent rain". I took the opportunity to get at least one ride on my road bike with aerobars prior the Apple Duathlon. I spent almost an hour fiddling with my position before heading out to demoralize myself into a 20mph headwind. Not the ideal way to inspire confidence.

I got home and decided I wanted to get drunk. I loaded up the wife and went to Mexican Village for some Pollo Fundido and a pitcher of Margaritas.

From there we went to the Martini Bar for some girly drinks.

Then it was home to sit in the hot tub with a tall glass of Cuervo Black and Pepsi. The rest is kind of a blur and my brain feels like mush today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you have a hot tub??!!

you will be having a party July 21st then.. we'll all be there!

St Cloud omnium weekend..

Tenacious T said...

I wish! We are moving out of our house on June 15th, and our new house won't be finished for another couple months, so the hot tub will be in storage.

Maybe Ted will have his installed by then (hint hint).

Anonymous said...

WTF!!!

Your taking this sprinter lifestyle thing too literally!

Lunatic Biker said...

Vodka and gin martini's aren't completely girly. I seem to remember them from a previous life.