Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Crap

The weather made my decision about which night to race an easy one. Hopefully it clears up by tomorrow night.
---
I exist! That's right, ladies and gentlemen...I am "Others to watch in the men's field" in the most recent Power Rankings. I am also bigger than Ted and Donimator (by proxy). They even spelled my last name wrong. That's how you know when you're important.

I used to think the Power Rankings were lame, but now I see that they may be onto something.
---
I may also have been selected for Ray's team. I'm pretty sure he was talking about Ted, but I'm on Loon State too, so I might claim it. Plus, I'm a kid (comparitively).
---
My cell phone doesn't work inside my office at work. I never realized how peaceful this would make my days.
---
Less than 3 weeks until we have to move out of our house and into our "interim living arrangements" while our new house is being built. I am not stressed...yet.
---
I don't really ride my road bike anymore, so I might sell it and get another track bike to use for outdoor training. I can't decide. I'm sure the day after I sell it I'll decide I need a road bike. Maybe I should keep it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we dont care about spelling names right.

we only care about making power rankings really 'lame' for everyone.

that is the key.

Gilby said...

Don't sell your road bike.

Lunatic Biker said...

Now that I remember talking to you we'll find a spot for you especially since most of my team are shall we say "experienced".