Friday, May 11, 2007

Track Training Group

I went down to Blaine last night for some flying 4K's. Damn, I forgot how long 16 laps feels! We ended up doing five of them, and I'm still coughing shit up this morning. This is why I'm a sprinter. I didn't know I could hurt so bad riding in a little baby 84" gear.

The new wheels were awesome. Super-stiff and light as hell.

It was cool to meet and hang out with a bunch of guys I've only known by name prior to yesterday. The comaraderie makes it a lot more fun. I got started riding the track so late in the year last fall that I didn't really have much of a chance to make any contacts, but I'm hoping to change that this year.

Racing starts in a week...can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny I thought 16 laps were easy. Do not feel a thing. Just kidding.

Maybe must the guys were nice was they just felt sorry for the making the Cat 4's suffer.