Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Showdown delayed due to....Soccer?

I just learned that the track will be closed form July 13th - 23rd for the USA Cup Soccer Tournament.

This means my showdown with the Phoenix will be delayed for a week.

Does this mean I will be spending the next week spinning around in baby gears? It most certainly does not. It means I will be spending the next week trying to refine my look to more closely resemble this real-life Gladiator:

Which reminds me, I always wondered why none of the American Gladiators seemed to be from America.

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

T, don't ever grow your hair that long.

Tenacious T said...

I've only got like a week, so I don't really think it's possible...just something to shoot for.

Gilby said...

The track is closed for training, but there is racing Thursday night.