Monday, September 10, 2007

2007 Win Percentage

Since last night will be my last night racing in Blaine for the 2007 season, I wanted to calculate some numers to see how I stack up. I really had a stellar year and had a LOT of fun.

These numbers do not incude qualifying heats, and I scored that match sprints as one single race.

Races Started: 33
1st Place: 14 (42.4%)
2nd Place: 3
3rd Place: 2
4th Place: 4
5th Place: 5

By Category:
Cat 4
Races Started: 9
1st Place: 3 (33.3%)

Cat 3
Races Started: 16
1st Place: 6 (37.5%)

Cat 2 (Includes match sprints and team sprint)
Races Started: 8
1st Place: 5 (62.5%)

Thanks to everyone for an awesome season! Less than a month till nationals...

5 comments:

Super Rookie said...

how many events skipped because of being more than 12laps :)

!!!!!!!!!!!

great fun racing with you this year...although i don't call it racing when you beat us all by 75m on a normal basis.

good luck at nats!

i am a fan of hanz and franz

Tenacious T said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that:

DNF: 3 (included in the 33 total)
DNS: 3

(Not at many as you thought, huh?)

Franz said...

Titles and all that crap is not important. When the chips are down and racing for beer. What is your win pecentage?



Mine 100%.

Tenacious T said...

Sadly, I am 0-for-1 on that.

Skibby said...

winning percentages? I'm afraid your head may not fit into that new aero helmet anymore, you'll have to give it to me!