Friday, September 07, 2007

What the...?


Since I'm not 12, I had never heard of "High School Musical" until about 3 weeks ago. Now it is fucking everywhere! Every time I turn on the TV I have to hear about Zac and Vanessa. Even on the nightly fucking news! What the hell?

I wanted to be "hip" and "with it", so I decided to find out what the hell the buzz is about. I discovered that it's a made-for-TV movie that only plays on Disney Channel, yet the kids who are in it are apparently wildly famous. How the hell does that work?

This must be the same phenomenon that allows all those losers from MTV's reality shows to live like celebrities. I don't get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to watch it with my daughters. It was terrible!

Jeff

Dan Cleary said...

Terrible? No way. I sat and watched my 7yr old girl watching the movie. She was in heaven... and thats never terrible.

Its good clean singing and dancing.