Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All Filler No Killer

My posts have been a bunch of random filler lately. Mostly because I'm not currently doing anything worth blogging about.

Whatever. Here's some shit.

I have the world's greatest, awesomest, wonderfullest sister-in-law. Not only did she contribute slave labor to my landscaping project, but she also bought us a tree.

Jessica Biel may play Wonder Woman. Fuck yeah.

Training for Nationals is going well. Tapering is strange...it seems so counter-productive to only do a couple rides each week, but I'm having faith that it'll make me faster. Less than a week till we fly out. I'll be live blogging from L.A.

My laptop battery is crapping out on me. I only get about 18 minutes out of a full charge now. I ordered a new one. Damn, those fuckers are expensive.

I just found out that I work with a 5-time world powerlifting champion with 2 national records. That's studly.

2 comments:

T3 said...

so by taper you mean you are "training" 3 minutes a week instead of 6?

Anonymous said...

wow. only 15min of battery life?

that is nowhere near enough to cover your team sprint time.

:)