Thursday, September 06, 2007

Slacker

I've been slacking off on blogging, so here's what I've been up to:

We dragged Max, kicking and screaming, to his first day of kindergarten on Tuesday. Things went much better on Wednesday, since there is a sweet playground there.
---
Franz's bike is here.

---
Our new house is coming along nicely. The cabinets are starting to go in, some of the doors are on, the retaining wall is almost done, and the stone is getting put on the front. We will be moving in a soon as I get back from nationals.
---
I've been having some kick-ass workouts lately. Normally, this is the time of year where I get sick of riding and need some time off, but I just keep getting faster and faster! I had a couple PR's on Tuesday.
---
I am getting a shot at the district record in the flying 200 on Sunday. The forecast calls for a high of 62 degrees, so it's not ideal, but I think I can do it.

No comments: