Monday, September 17, 2007

Ding!


The asshat in the red car dinged my door. WHILE I WAS SITTING IN MY CAR! This was the second time in one day that someone had dinged my door while I was in my car. What. The. Fuck.

I park at the gym, finish up my phone conversations, and THUMP. I honked at the weasly little dude who did it, and he just scurried into the gym. I followed him into the locker room and berated him.

me: "Nice mark you left on my car, douchebag."
weasle guy: "The wind took it"
me: "It's windy for everyone, buddy, but most people would have at least apologized."
weasle guy (looking really nervous and shifty): "I'm sorry, the wind took it, then I heard the thing, so I ran away."

Then he scurried off. In retrospect, I was kind of an asshole, and it occurred to me that he likely didn't know I was in the car. When I honked, he probably thought he had set my alarm off.

Oh well, maybe he'll be more careful next time.

1 comment:

Super Rookie said...

have a bake sale to raise the funds to fix the door. :)