Thursday, April 17, 2008

Black Hole

I can't figure it out. Every time I go to the track, I warm-up, do a 45-minute workout, get dressed, and find that I've somehow been there for 3 hours. It's like walking into a black hole where time doesn't exist. Anyone else have this problem? My wife loves it.

Yesterday's workout was great. I took the afternoon off and met Franz and JT at the track. I did 20 seated efforts, followed by a flying 200 and some jumps. The wind was swirling and wierd, but I was able to get over 65kph for the first time this year so I'm headed in the right direction.

2 comments:

Janet said...

"Every time I go to the track, I warm-up, do a 45-minute workout, get dressed, and find that I've somehow been there for 3 hours. It's like walking into a black hole where time doesn't exist. Anyone else have this problem?"

Yeah, there is a black hole-time warp thing at bike shops, too.

Made the mistake of saying to my husband one night as I'm jumping on the trainer: "Hey, wanna run out and get that "Roam" (mtb) DVD? I heard it's great." I couldn't take another night of bordeom on the trainer. (We don't have cable).

He finally returns home over an hour later.

kmunson007 said...

T, You have some funny-axx sh*t on here. I'm lovin this. I'm a track newbie in Plano, TX. Been racing road for 15 years and since Frisco Superdrome is only 6 miles from my house - why not. Plus I think I may have an aptitude for some of the shorter efforst on the track. I've definitely book marked this!

ken