Friday, April 18, 2008

Ho.ly. S#1t.

Guess who's coming to the MN Fixed Gear Classic?

ROBERTO CHIAPPA beeeyotch!

Ya know, the guy who won the sprints the L.A. World Cup? One of the greatest tacticians to ever ride a bicycle? Yeah, THAT Roberto Chiappa.

For those of you who don't understand how HUGE this is, it's basically the equivalent of having Tom Boonen attend the Nature Valley Grand Prix.

We all owe JT a huge thanks for setting this up.

I personally plan to take some time off work to learn everything I can from the rider who has impressed me more than any other this year.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Maybe you should ride with me!
Ben

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Franz said...

Get a room.

Seriously thanks Tainter.

The question now will nsc have a starting gate by race day?

Anonymous said...

I can pretty much promise - a gate will not be there by June. My 'fabricator' was in Mexico kite surfing the past two weeks... I need to talk to him about 'priorities'!