Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Weekly Spew

Occasionally, I get to listen to a group of uninformed women argue politics. It is at the same time annoying and hilarious.
---
I learned today that April Fools Day originated in Germany. They don't strike me as an overly comical people.
---
I own the world's shittiest garage door opener remote.
---
I finally ponied up the $4.99/month to get unlimited texting on my cell phone. Now I can text like a teenage girl. Dreams can come true!
---
Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I get pissed at myself for drinking so much water before bed.
---
People are always super cheerful at the post office. It really brightens my day to go there.
---
It's WAY too early in the season for every cyclist I see to give me shit about my hairy legs. I'll get to it when I no longer need the extra insulation.
---
The UCI Track World Cup videos on WCSN.com are impeding my work.

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

I think I may go hairy all year!