Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekly Spew

When I say "thank you", the proper response is not "ok".
---
I don't eat 'dry' snack foods. No chips, crackers, or pretzels. I hate 'em.
---
If you think something is funny, you don't have to say "OMG, that's SOOOOO funny!". Laughing will suffice.
---
Today is 'Bring Your Child To Work Day' at my office. I've never seen such a bored looking group of kids. I guarantee every one of them has decided that they never want to work behind a desk.
---
Do strippers have to take days off for their period?
---
I saw Baby Mama on Friday night. It was pretty good, but it was missing one key ingredient: Ben Stiller.
---
Booby Bobby Knight Quote: "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."
---
I felt like a total spy last night. 007 shit.
---
Just because someone is new to something does not mean their opinions should be dismissed. If we just do what we've always done nothing will ever change.

2 comments:

Morgan W said...

Does that mean trail mix is out too?

Strippers do better

I thought you looked like the new 007

Tenacious T said...

No.

Ew.

Yep!