Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Weekly Spew

No one ever smiles when they're running. People claim to love running...it's euphoric they say. If that's true, why do they always look so miserable?
---
Someone always manages to piss all over the bathroom at my office. On the floor, on top of the urinal, on the wall...it's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure it's the contractors. One peed on my co-worker's foot yesterday.
---
Hooters always sounds like I good idea until I actually get there. The service generally sucks and the food is decent at best.
---
I wonder how much money it would take to get me to do a commercial for herpes medication. Or erectile dysfunction.
---
Some days, I hate the internet.
---
I have no tolerance for people who can't handle themselves then they're drunk.
---
My dog didn't want to be out in the snow very long yesterday, so he crapped on the deck. Idiot.

No comments: