Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Weekly Spew

It's almost impossible for me to say "no" to an invitation of any kind.
---
The chocolate shavings used at Caribou Coffee are the worst coffee additive ever.
---
My employer has mandated that only 1 motorcycle or scooter may park in each parking spot, despite the fact that we can easily fit 3. That's retarded.
---
Wall-E is the worst children's movie I've ever been to. It was horrible. Even the kids didn't like it.
---
I'm watching the TdF for the first time in several years. Not because I was boycotting it before, but because I was too cheap to pay for expanded cable.
---
I'm finally ready to buckle down and start training and racing hard again. I had about a month of frumpiness, but I'm back now.
---
I don't know how I ever lived without my Blackberry.
---
My motorcycle has been acting up lately, but I don't ride when it's over 80 degrees out anyway. It makes my ass sweat.
---
Tainter and I are teaming up for the Madison on Thursday, and it's going to be awesome.
---
Have I mentioned that I have a functioning well/sprinkler/lawn relationship now? I do.
---
These are significantly less amusing than they used to be. My apologies. I've been burnt out on everything recently.

3 comments:

Gilby said...

If you are familiar with the chocolate shavings at Caribou, it means you get the girlie drinks. Man up and drink black coffee! Hehehe...

I have not seen Wall-E, but have adult friends who liked it...which scares me a little. It seems like most animated films these days are marketed towards kids but are at least partially written for adults, e.g. adult jokes intended to go over the heads of kids.

Franz said...

No it sucked. Lead 2 characters had 1 line apiece. Wally... Eva...

Tenacious T said...

I drink regular coffee at home. If I'm going to pay $4 for something, it damn well better have some whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

Also, Franz is correct. Wall-E sucked balls. I didn't even pick up much innuendo, because there was NO FUCKING DIALOG!