Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekly Spew

I overthink everything.
---
My dog inexplicably shit in my closet this morning.
---
My step-brother-in-law works as a beer taster. Yes, your dream job actually exists!
---
Steve got his chest waxed, with hilarious results.
---
For the perfect balance of fuel efficiency and performance, Saab takes energy from the exhaust and recycles it. They also need to shut the fuck up about it.
---
It is wicked hot outside. I hate heat.
---
I'm bored as shit. Everyone reading this should e-mail me something entertaining.

6 comments:

SickBoy said...

Wow. My thoughts exactly on the Saab commercials.

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck with the dog shit.

And I just posted the FULL waxing video... It's good for a laugh.

Thanks for the link!!

Gilby said...

Saab: apply directly to the forehead.
Saab: apply directly to the forehead.
Saab: apply directly to the forehead.

Meow said...

Also that crash commercial in which Vaughters talks about stripping down to your underwear while going 50mph in your car and jumping out. It would much more interesting if we would see HIM do it!! I find that guy annoying for some reason.....

Meow said...

Oh yah....maybe the dog is pissed off at someone(?) I had cats that used to pee on boyfriends' pillows!!

Anonymous said...

Very possibly the lamest Tour ever witnessed. Save for Phil and Paul, these commentators are terrible and boring. The Tour itself lacks everything. Robbie Ventura (Silver Spoon doper) is terrible and in no way deserves to be an announcer for the TDF.

I would rather have the dopers back than listen to the Saab commercial or the anti drug crap.

Boring