Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekly Spew

I think we're all a litte bi-polar.
---
The older I get, the less I'm able to drink.
---
My-Harley-is-better-than-your-[insert other brand here] jokes do, in fact, get old, no matter what middle aged motorcycle club members would have you believe.
---
Why do kids always try to run away fron you when they're naked?
---
Bud Light Lime is 1 billion times better than Miller Chill.
---
Google has a new competitor. Check out www.cuil.com. Pretty cuil! Yes, it's pronounced "cool".
---
I went wakeboarding on Sunday for the first time this year, and I didn't even suck!
---
I'm done with this heat. I hate it. I hate it so bad!
---
My 6-year-old knows how to play chess. He's soon going to be smarter than I am. He maybe already is. He's got a very unique view of the world that really impresses me.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Not only do those kids run away when they are naked, but are about 10 times faster than usual.

They also think they are funnier than hell...and they are right.