Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Weekly Spew

Fight Hunger: Have a little snack
---
I'm tired
---
Children cannot be reasoned with.
---
There are few things in life greater than seeing someone get hit in the face with a dodge-ball
---
A 30% chance of rain in St. Cloud means it probably won't rain. A 30% chance of rain in the BWCA means that you're going to witness one of the biggest storms of your life.
---
It was brought to my attention that I left the 'ass-tasting' post at the top of this blog for entirely too long.
---
Whatever became of the webcasts from the Fixed Gear Classic? Anyone?
---
The lawn/sprinkler/well saga is still not resolved.
---
I have a friend who still knows the words to EVERY SINGLE 'Boyz II Men' song.
---
I'm becoming slightly more proficient at using my Blackberry.

1 comment:

T3 said...

i've wondered about the webcast myself