Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekly Spew

I don't think celebrities should be allowed to have kids.
---
I also don't think stupid people should be allowed to have kids.
---
OK, I think I should have sole discretion over who is allowed to breed.
---
Why stop there? I would like to be King of the World. I think I'd do a good job.
---
I'm a firm believer that people can only live on their ideals until they actually have to pay bills and support a family.
---
Evidence that I've known of Mark Cavendish's dreaminess for OVER 12 MONTHS can be found here.
---
There is a kid at tee-ball who is going to grow up to be the world's biggest douchebag. Just like his dad.
---
I went almost a full year without having to mow my lawn...now I have to water so much that it needs to be mowed twice a week. Dammit.
---
Every time I attempt to type "carp", I type "crap" and I have to fix it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a kid that plays tee ball?

Anonymous said...

Do you type "carp" often?