Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Weekly Spew

Quote of the week: "If you start to lick the lollipop of mediocrity, you'll suck forever." -some golfer
---
I hit at least 100 frogs with my lawn mower last week. Little bastards are everywhere!
---
Electrical transformers make a huge green flash when they get struck by lightening.
---
Bars do not off discounted drink prices when the power goes out. They should.
---
My babysitter informed us (via passive-aggressive note) that she wants a 230% raise. We decided she's not going to be babysitting for us anymore.
---
She also wanted gas money. What job pays for your gas to get there???
---
Tee ball was cancelled last night on account of bugs. WEAK!
---
My neice Margaux's soccer team won the championship game in overtime last night. She's bad ass.

3 comments:

Franz said...

Margaux pound for pound is one of the strongest people I have ever met. Where did she get that from? To bad I can not get her to the track.

SickBoy said...

What job pays for your gas to get there???

USCF Official....

Tenacious T said...

Yeah, but they have to babysit a lot more kids than my babysitter does!