Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Stuff I Bought In Mexico

I love buying stuff in Mexico. The quality usually leaves a bit to be desired, but the process itself is fun. I like to feel like I got a killer deal on something, even if it falls apart a week after I get back.

I bought this chess board for Max. It's made out of onyx and marble, and looks really cool.

I got myself a knock-off Rolex for about 1/100th of the price of a real one. It's actually a really good replica, but it doesn't keep time for shit, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a watch. Supposedly it has Swatch internals, so I should be able to get it repaired. Won't I feel cool...hey, can you fix my knock-off Rolex?

I know I said that Oakleys don't look good on my fat head, but they were hard to pass up for $10.

And I think they look hawt.

Kristin bought some stuff too, and we got other gift for the kids, but I didn't have the energy to take pictures of all that shit.

Full trip report coming, I dunno...tomorrow maybe.

3 comments:

SickBoy said...

those are really bad Gascan knockoffs.

Tenacious T said...

Compare to stock photo

Look pretty good to me.

Also...$10. Don't be jealous. I'll buy you some next time I go.

Trish said...

At least your photographing of sunglasses has improved!