Monday, March 30, 2009

Success!

It was a damn productive weekend. Friday, I skipped out of work early and met Luke at the shop to get my new bike all fitted up. We switched out the wheels and did some minor adjustments, and also got my Leader ready to sell.

Speaking of the Leader, I sent it on down the road on Saturday morning. A guy named Darren met me in the Western 'burbs and bought the bike. I didn't get quite as much as I wanted for it, but I'm glad to have it gone. Hopefully he'll use it more than I did.

That night, my sister and her boyfriend came over for dinner and drinks. I got a little more fucked up than I had planned on. Sunday morning came really early.

Max had his final baseball camp of the winter, and I can't believe how much he's progressed in just 3 weeks. He looks infinitely more confident when stepping up to the plate, and is actually swinging hard instead of just hoping to make contact. Also, he doesn't cry anymore when he gets tagged out. Always a plus.

I got out for an hour on my new bike yesterday. More on that later...

No comments: