Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today Is A Good MF'ing Day

I'm working from home today, which is always awesome. I sat around in my boxers and drank coffee for about an hour. Awesome. Then I went to the doctor and found out I do not have strep, which is also awesome!

I then went out to lunch with my family to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. We bought him undies. Srsly. While we were there, I got a text message from T-Mobile that new software is available for my Blackberry which supposedly addresses all the issues I've been having with it, and also adds video capture and several other useful features. Awesome.

When I got home, these boxes were waiting for me.

What could they be?

Pimp! My new stereo equipment arrived several days sooner than I had expected. As an added bonus, the installation is going to be significantly easier than I had anticipated (remains to be seen, but the instructions look simple).

The bad news is that my current 5th-Gen iPod can connect to the new stereo and play music, but cannot be controlled by the head unit as the distributor had stated. Good news is that I get to start looking at new iPods!

I'm also feeling really good about my general health and fitness and I'm ready for Spring. There are so few days where I'm literally jumping around the house because I'm in such a good mood, and this is one of them. Awesome.

No comments: