Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Shopping

Friday night I stopped by the bike shop to pick up tires...

...and gloves

I needed new gloves because my old ones looked like this:

White leather is not good for everyday use.

Sunday, I went to the home fitness place to get a dumbell rack, because I need to do something about this mess:

They had to order it, so it won't be in until Thursday, but I also bought some more flooring while I was there. It used to look like this:

I just had the pads on either side of the bench so I could drop my dumbells without putting a hole in the concrete floor, but it was a pain in the ass. Now it looks like this:

While I was there, I picked up this body fat monitor, which seems to actually work!

Then we went to Sportsman's Warehouse for their liquidation sale. I had a gift card that I needed to use before they closed for good. We bought a tube. I'm totally going to look like that lady when I ride it.

5 comments:

SickBoy said...

those fat meter things are fun. you can lower your percent body fat with sheer brain power.

(i.e. they're a crock)

Tenacious T said...

I can change it by taking a piss.

However, I'm certain that this one is 100% accurate, because it said that Ted had 17.4% body fat. Obviously, he does. No need to worry about him on the track this year.

Franz said...

Yep everyone can stop training now. This thing says I have 17.4% bodyfat. Apparently I am doping on Krispi Creams.

SickBoy said...

what tires did you get?

Tenacious T said...

Vittoria Evo Corsa CX