Monday, May 04, 2009

Eh.

Today is my first day back at the office. I'm going to leave early though, because I get really sore sitting in an office chair for 8 hours. I also keep getting dirty looks from the office stiffs for wearing sweatpants. I tried to squeeze into some baggier jeans this morning, but with my hip protrusion I was about 3 inches from being able to button them.

Today is also the first day I've driven a car in over a week. I'm lucky my Exploder didn't start on fire. Piece of shit. I did get to park in the Executive lot, though.

Everyone is thoroughly grossed out by my hip. Awesome.

I've been occupying my excessive amounts of free time by trying to set up a home theater PC. Basically, it's going to be like a Tivo that doesn't work as well and costs more. I'm very excited.

No comments: