Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oww

Prior to last night, it had been almost two months since I went out drinking. Now I have a screaming headache. Stupid rum. Franz drank very little, because he's doing the Radius race at the track today. That now seems like a prudent idea. Not the racing...the minimal drinking.

We started out at my wife's cousin's 40th birthday party. They had a live band, which was fun till the cops showed up. Squares.

Then we went to a graduation party where I felt really old. Those damn 18-year-olds look like they're 12! That is teh suck. They had delicious raspberry lemonade vodka drinks there, along with a bouncy thing, two bonfires, and a volleyball tournament. I still can't play volleyball. Aside from my hip, I think my toe is still broken from playing beach volleyball in Mexico. Lame.

Then we came home, put Family Matters on the TV, and crashed out on the couch.

I was awoken to the 6-year-old setting the house alarm off when he went into the basement to play video games. What a horrible way to wake up.

I'll be at the track today if the rain holds out. It doesn't look good.

1 comment:

Meow said...

If I don't see you later today-and it looks doubtful-I'll just do a drop-off. I'll contact you by email though!