Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday Night Lights

I went down to Blaine last night to watch racing. It wasn't nearly as hard to just sit and watch as I thought it was going to be. I actually had quite a bit of fun...and I won a burrito.

Tainter didn't want any pictures of me, so I took a picture of him.

Big Dave wouldn't let me take a picture of him, so I took a picture of his boot.

I caught Skibby in a rare moment of joy...

...but then he got all sad again. He was happy once again after I pulled his finger and gave him a beer.

This is Frye's "bad ass" face. I know this because I told him to try to look bad ass. Woah. Intimidating.

Donimator is way more bad ass.

Linsey said I couldn't post this picture because she looked stupid.

At the rail

Brain on the attack
Everyone was going for broke on the first lap of the tempo race.

And the second lap

The racing was top-notch. Everyone is fuckin' flying this year.

It was great to see everyone again, and I hope to get back out there riding soon. And to all the people who told me I look skinny: I hate you.

1 comment:

tman said...

Seperated at birth-Don and Clark Kent/Superman...Yes? No? Maybe?