Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Was Right!

I predicted that our Team Sprint team would dominate. Today, we set a new district record with a 49.64! How cool is that?

We don't have the official splits yet, but I was hand-timed at 14.57 for my lap, which I'm really pleased with.

The DGC made the most of his flight home from Canadia to medal in 4 events! He got first in the Kilo, Team Sprint, and Team Pursuit, and 3rd in the individual pursuit. What a stud!

Here he is in his new LSC skinsuit. Look how happy he is.

Although there were some high points, it was a mind-numbingly boring day. We sat around watching TT's and pursuits for 4 hours before the team sprint.

Timmer threw down the fastest pursuit of the day with a 4:59. Incredible.

Dan Wold and Franz bet a case of beer on who would do the fastest opening lap in the team sprint. I hope Franz shares that Blue Moon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentlemen:
Here are the splits from the electronic timing.

Point.......Timing..LapTime
2.5 to go:..11.794
2.0 to go:..19.482..19.482
1.5 to go:..26.800
1.0 to go:..34.124..14.642
0.5 to go:..41.742
Finish:.....49.643..15.519

I did not bring my hand timing to work with me, but I am pretty sure we can trust the tape...

Nuxie

Franz said...

19.482 nothing motivates me better than the thought of buying Grumpies beer. Thanks for the inspiration.