Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ValleyFair Blows

While the rest of the cycling community was enjoying the State Road Race in Avon (presented by Lumber One beeyotch!), I was at a company function at ValleyFair.

Max was sick, so it was just Kristin and me. I figured it wouldn't be too busy because everyone would be at the State Fair. Wrong. We were there for 4 hours and went on 3 rides. All we did was stand in line. It was fucking horrible!

At least I got to drive the Antique Autos.

I would say I'm never going to ValleyFair again, but where else can you get a mini donuts and soda for $12? Oh, that's right, the State Fair.

1 comment:

Theory said...

Good ol' State Fair. Just did that yesterday for the first time in about 6 years. What a great place to go to feel better about yourself. You just look around and immediately find yourself thinking, "geez, at least I'm not THAT guy."

Oh, one more thing: Yes, Valleyfair sucks.