Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pssst...

Hey you...yeah, you. Come over here.

Nice cock. Yeah, I'm commenting on your cock. Why? Because you must be waiting for someone to do so, otherwise you wouldn't have been standing around the locker room naked for the last 45 minutes.

You were naked when I got here. I did a full workout, and you're STILL NAKED!

You're not showering, you're not getting dressed, you're not DOING anything. You're just walking around naked. No one wants to see it. Even the gay kid in the corner over there is starting to feel awkward.

Put your fucking clothes on and get the fuck out of here, perv.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Theory said...

HA HA! That was funny as hell: "Even the gay kid in the corner over there is starting to feel awkward."

I know exactly what you mean, though. There's always some random guy walking around in the locker room naked for like a half hour, pretending he actually takes that long to take a shower and get changed.
One time, I had some old guy come up to me in the locker room at the gym (he'd been walking around naked for like 15 minutes). I was sitting on the bench putting my shoes on when all of a sudden he comes up, puts his foot on the bench, leans on his knee and proceeds to talk to me. His junk was like 6 inches from my face. I've never been more disturbed in my life.