Friday, August 24, 2007

Trying is the first step towards failure...

I wanted to be that guy. You know, the guy who just loves to ride his bike. The guy who commutes 365 days a year. The guy who values functionality over beauty.

At least I thought that's what I wanted. I tried, but it just ain't me.

I'm not that hardcore. I don't like to ride in the rain. I don't like things simple. I don't like to stop and smell the roses. I want to have the fastest, the coolest, the best. I don't like to settle for anything less.

I'm a racer, pure and simple. Maybe that's not the true spirit of cycling. I don't give a shit anymore.

I may ride to work if I feel like it, but I won't scold myself for driving.

That being said, I have a Redline 925 for sale. Shoot me an e-mail, I'll give you a hell of a good price.

I'm sure it's a great bike for somebody...just not me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Size?

Little D

Tenacious T said...

That'd probably be useful: 56 cm

Franz said...

Finally realized my pontificating was really BS. Dominator will be so proud of you. You have fully crossed over to the capitalist side.

Tenacious T said...

SOLD!

Ben said...

Didn't you just get that?
Thanks for the props a few entries ago.
Ben

Tenacious T said...

Yeah, I've ridden it like 2 times. I am a fickle bastard.

Donimator said...

I am very proud!

Franz said...

Dominator missed you Sunday. Hopefully you were racing somewhere else.