Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dealing With The Devil


I absolutely loath Charter. Their service sucks, they're expensive, they do a sloppy install job, and they randomly shut off your services, even if your account is up-to-date. Unfortunately, they've got a monopoly on cable service in St. Cloud, so they can do pretty much whatever they want.

What could possibly be worse than that, you ask? Having a dish on top of your house that prevents you from watching TV when it rains.

So I'm stuck.

UPDATE: I just got a call that the technician couldn't find our house, so they wanted to reschedule the install for 2 WEEKS OUT. I told them to fuck off. Who needs TV, anyway?

UPDATE: I've decided to do a standard antenna. At least it'll be free.

2 comments:

Super Rookie said...

fuck 'em!

oh. nice house...i like the banana hanger.

Sascha said...

cable is overrated. It's why god made dvds.