Wednesday, October 17, 2007

House Photos

Now that we're moved in and have some of our shit put away, I figure I should post some pictures of the final product. Let's go on a tour, shall we?

This is our entryway/laundry room.

This is the kitchen. It's where people will cook for me, and where I'll mix delicious Gin and Tonics.

Ah, the living room. This is where I watch Nip/Tuck (on DVD, since I have no cable).

The office where I will eventually have a desk. Great success!

Dining Room. I eat here. Obviously.

Master bathroom. Whirlpool tub. 'Nuff said.

Kids' bathroom. They pee on the floor.

Now, down to the basement, where I can play fooseball while drinking Blue Moon.

This is the gym where I can work on becoming even better looking than I already am (a daunting task indeed)

The kids are sleeping, so I can't get photos of their rooms, but one is blue and one is purple.

Now that you've seen my house, you probably don't need to come to the housewarming party, but you're invited anyway. If you don't get your invitation, it's because it got lost in the mail.

4 comments:

Christopher Smith said...

You obviously went for broke on your television budget.

Brian said...

You're so...domesticated. Maybe when Skibby shows up for the house warming party he can explain to the kids that the proper place to pee isn't on the floor, but rather the outside of the house. And of course, nothing teaches like a good example.

Lunatic Biker said...

Looks like Franz forgot his rubber ducky in the bathtub.

OTR said...

Your gym is right where I smoked that big doobie!