Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Weekly Spew

I think mimes are awesome.
---
If you are trying to sell something online, it's a good idea to make sure your ad does not make it appear as though you are retarded.
---
I love watching fat people sprint for the bathroom.
---
If you work in retail, you should at least attempt to be helpful.
---
William H. Macy creeps the shit out of me.
---
I'm like a magnet for gay dudes. I'm not bragging or anything, just sayin'. My wife thinks it's hilarious.
---
My use of the English language was mocked by a Guatemalan who barely speaks English. FAIL.
---
Lots of bloggers out there are trying to immitate my Weekly Spew. You got nothin'.
---
I planted 29 shrubs and bushes in the rain yesterday.

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I'm more of a daily spew for those with short attention spans.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a gay mime would have a shot with you. Especially if he's a fat bathroom sprinter.