Friday, July 03, 2009

Spew

Why is it always the fat lady who says, "If I quit smoking, I'll gain weight". YOU ALREADY GAINED WEIGHT!
---
I love puppy kisses.
---
Why are mustard bottles perpetually almost empty???
---
I get jealous of people who can express their thoughts more eloquently than I can.
---
I refuse to use "txt speak" when texting, and I hate it when people send me text such as "wuts ur nmbr?" or "who dis". You sound like a fucking half-wit.
---
Sometimes I steal other peoples' catch-phrases and pass them off as my own.
---
Daisy Of Love sucks. Watching a group of douchey guys do douchey things is not entertaining. Plus, has anyone noticed yet that Daisy isn't attractive? #hotchickfail
---
I live in constant fear that something horrible is going to happen to the people I care about. It's horrible.
---
Why are my kids so sweet in the morning when I'm leaving for work, but so annoying at night when I get home?
---
If I was a gay, lesbian, or bisexual, I don't think I'd want the trannies lumped in with my group. No sir. So not the same thing.
---
I know way too many people who need to grow the fuck up.
---
I've always wanted to learn how to play guiter well, but I really can't be bothered to do something I'm not immediately good at. I guess playing Smoke On The Water will have to suffice.
---
I was almost convinced to tweet yesterday. Almost. The holdout persists.
---
I am currently drinking the lumpiest protein shake ever. The first sip I took made me shiver.
---
I hurt my hip yesterday in the process of wiping Addi's but after she pooped.
---
I'm way anal about the dangers of household chemicals.
---
Is wood-tick season ever going to be over?
---
Why is it always the biggest losers who seem to have the most self-confidence?

---
The best part about being married is having someone who thinks it's cute when I say perverted things.

No comments: