Thursday, July 30, 2009

Up Nort'

This post has been a long time coming. Between being sick for 2 weeks and losing my camera, I'd almost given up on it. Alas, here it is. We went up to my Aunt-In-Law's cabin up on the Iron Range and had a blast.

There are hundreds of miles of off-road trails for 4-wheeling.

Addi is ready, in her ski helmet.
She also did dishes for us one night. All of them. No joke.
Kyle brought dirt-bikes. It sure is fun to rip through the woods and not have to pedal. Now I want one of my own. But bigger.
Our toys. Jeep, bikes, 'wheeler.
Kyle's murse. I mean, fishing bag. Whatever.
Bandit on the lift to the lake. Yes, there's a lift that carries people down the hill to the lake.
My mom even got in on the fun!
It took Kyle hours of trying to pull this sad wheelie.


The weather was basically shit the whole weekend, but the sun finally came out on the final day and were able to play on the lake.






The is Luther the Mastiff. He belongs to the neighbors. They also have a 90-pound bulldog that looks like a pig.
Unfortunately, Bandit was chasing a chipmuch and fell out of a tree onto a rock, which herniated a disc in his back. Poor little guy can still hardly move.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good trick skiing there! Can you get up out of the water backwards and turn around? I miss trickin and loaned my equipment to my brother.

Lori-Ann Muenzer
visiting the Twin Cities

Anonymous said...

Apparantly I was not on vacay-M

Tenacious T said...

That's you with the helmet on.

Do you need more recognition than that?

Hey, everyone, my sister was there too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha Thankyou!