Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Long Weekend


Aside from picking up goose shit, 4th of July weekend was awesome. We hung out at the lake all weekend...just grillin', drinkin', and playin' on the water. Nothing real exciting to speak of, just a nice chill weekend.

OK, so maybe we did run the boat out of gas and have to swim it back across the lake, but other than that...

I did a lot of wakeboarding, and my hip seems to be holding up well. I just need to progressively start doing more and more. The only problem is that my bindings hurt my feet. I went to look at new bindings yesterday, and they're like $400, so I guess I'll just learn to live with the pain. I'll probably buy a whole new wakeboard setup at the end of the season when they're cheap.

I had another failure in lawn care yesterday. It had been a full week since my last mowing and the grass was too long to cut on the normal setting, so I had to mow twice. Once on the highest setting, and once on the middle setting. There's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Oh, and I was also viciously attacked by a sunfish. Fucker bit my ankle.

No comments: