Monday, November 19, 2007

Aw, Fuck It

OK, I couldn't do it.

It turns out I really do enjoy blogging. It gives me an outlet to share the random shit I experience in my life. It helps distant friends and family stay up-to-date on me and my family (sorry about all the swearing). It forces me to think more deeply about my experiences.

I've had a lot of people ask why I quit. Well, I hadn't been sleeping well, and I'd been drinking (slightly) more than usual, which combined to put me in a foul mood. I woke up in the middle of the night on a Friday because I thought of something I wanted to blog. That really really pissed me off, so I went downstairs and killed the blog. Admittedly, I may have overreacted. Such is life. It had nothing to do with anyone or anything besides myself.

Blogging had become a chore, something I felt obligated to do, rather than something I had fun doing. That's not cool. I guess I just needed to gain some perspective.

I think the RSS feed double-posted a few things, and I lost the comments for the last 10-15 posts, but all 450+ posts were preserved.

So there ya have it. I'm back, bitches!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE! Glad to have this back. The other blogs SUCK (except for Crosby's).

Anonymous said...

I second that...

Trish said...

About fucking time! Awesome! Glad to have you back to blog world.

Franz said...

JT,

I heard that you have a Tiemeyer on order. Mine should be coming in the first week of December.

Nice to have the blog back.

Franz said...

Taylor could you put a link to Brian's blog thanks.