Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Why

OK, I'll admit it, I did read a few blogs during my hiatus.

The one thing that kept jumping out at me is the fact that everyone rolls their tubular tires in cyclocross races. Everyone. Why the hell would you use them? Are they marginally faster? Maybe, but they do you no good if they don't stay on the rim.

I've also seen many bloggers posting about starting their 2008 training programs. Most of these posts sounded something like this: "I didn't reach my goals in 2007. Now I'm going to start training for 2008". Ya might want to consider changing your training regimen. Just a thought.

3 comments:

T3 said...

i' using tubulars next year for 2 reasons. 1) when i roll them i can quit the race and drink beer since i don't have backup wheels 2) it'll give me something to blog about every week when they roll off.

Anonymous said...

dude - don't you know? Using tubulars is "epic"...

StevenCX said...

T3 can I have your job? Three kids and you can still afford tubulars ;-) Seriously, I think all B racers should ride tubulars. Please. Unless they're glued on by Molly.