Friday, September 25, 2009

Más de Pesca

I celebrated one of the last truly warm days we may have this year by kicking it on the lake for most of the day. Right away in the morning, I met my friend Brett to check out his new boat. It kicks ass.
When I got there, I promptly backed into this tree and broke my tail light.
Brett and I didn't do very well, only catching about 10 fish in 7 hours, but it was still fun to get out. Plus, beer.

From there, I went directlyto my in-law's lake, where I pulled in about 50 Northerns (or, "Notherens", as Max says) in 3 hours.

Max had a huge one on here, but it got off before I could get it in the boat.
This was probably our average size, with a few itsy bitsy buggers and 3 really big-uns.

Then we took the dock out of the lake, which officially signifies the end of Summer. *sigh*

No comments: