Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap

We went down to my mom's house for the weekend, and spent Saturday out at my grandma's farm.
It had been about 10 years since I'd driven a tractor, but I actually remembered how and was able to take the kids for rides. Big fun. This actually used to be our tractor when we were farm folk.

Then we went over to the nursing home to see my grandpa. We brought sloppy joes and root beer floats. The kids even behaved well, which is a freakin' miracle.
As with all weekends, this one was way too short. After watching the Vikings win (fuck yeah!) while eating a delicious jalapeño burger, we got to drive home in a damn wind storm. It was aight though, because there were rainbows everywhere.
I also got my mom set up with my old iBook, so now she can chat with dudes online. If only she can figure out that pesky "internet" thing.

Nothing else too exciting to speak of. I'm relatively aimless right now. Hunting season starts soon, so I should probably work on getting Bandit in shape now that his back is all healed up. Aaaaaand...that's about it.

No comments: