Friday, January 04, 2008

Ya Know What Pisses Me Off?


When people won't reply to my GD e-mails. I know you're sitting at your computer. You're blogging and posting on message boards, but you can't hit the freakin' reply button and get back to me? I didn't send the e-mail to exercise my fingers, I sent it because I needed to know something.

This post is directed at about 8 people. If you think I'm talking to you, I probably am. Write back, asshole. If you don't, I'm going to think about it too much, and assume you're mad at me for some unknown reason. Then I'll get all pissed off and won't want to talk to you anymore.

For the record, I read every e-mail that's sent to me, even if it's stupid. If you don't get a response, it's probably because I'm pissed at you for not replying to me in the past. Either that, or it got SPAM-filtered.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

You always return e-mails which is one of the many good points you have. Shoot, I've gotta respond to Doom.