Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ergo Party

So it turns out that the missing part for my ergo still has to be machined, so it's going to be several more days. Sigh. This is hell for an impatient bastard like myself.

Regardless, I'm still excited about it. When it's finally finished, you're invited to my house for an evening of trying to outsprint each other while drinking Gin & Tonics. I'm even going to make a trophy. Kids and wives/mistresses are welcome.

It'll probably be next weekend, so shoot me an e-mail if you're interested. This will likely consist mostly of St. Cloud kids, which is fine with me, because St. Cloud kids kick major ass.

Ben, TM...you guys better be there.
Ray...start riding West this afternoon.
Grandstay riders...show us what you got.
Luke...come on, there'll be booze.

9 comments:

OTR said...

Forgive me for being naive but what is an ergo? Looks like a stationary bike but I'm sure there's something more spectacular about it than that.

Tenacious T said...

"Ergo" is short for "ergometer" which is science speak for "stationary bike".

Ben said...

If I'm around I'm in!
bpdoom@hotmail.com

SickBoy said...

is there an actual power measuring device on this thing?

Tenacious T said...

I will be meeting with DG and JT to calibrate the speed:power formula with an SRM, so power will be calcutated

OTR said...

Sounds like fun. I'd love to know my power output as opposed to Coldsprints rpms. Don't know if I could make it this w/e but let me know and I'll see what I can get away with.

Lunatic Biker said...

Sorry homie but Saturday night is Cat 6's Moustache Ride. Otherwise, I'd carjack a Lincoln and head up to Saint Cloud.

Tenacious T said...

This won't happen till next-next weekend at the earliest. I'm still waiting on a part for the ergo, and I think a lot of people will be busy next weekend with Frostbike.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Jeffro said...

I'm in for the 20 min sprint????