Friday, February 08, 2008

Moral Dilema


Many of you know that my wife is a hairstylist. She gets her share of strange requests ("I want really big bangs!"), but today was by far the worst. Her cousin called to make an appointment for his 14-year-old son to get a perm.

Here are the only options I can think of:
1) Tell him no, because it's super gay.
2) Do it and let the kid learn from his mistakes
3) Don't call him back and hope he forgets
4) Wait until he comes in, then mock him until he changes his mind.

In any event, this kid will have to vow never to disclose who did his hair.

4 comments:

Morgan W said...

option 2.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. #2.

Gilby said...

As long as it's the kid's idea (are you sure it's not Mom or Dad making the request?), I think he should go for it. Hairstyles are a pretty harmless way for teens to test the waters & express themselves. Perms, colors, punky haircuts...you can always shave it off and try something new. My 17-year old cousin has a fro right now, and I understand the girlies are way into it.

Jeffro said...

You know this is exactly how I would see Ten-Tee with a fro and shades.