Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kill 'Em All

There has been an impromptu meeting going on right outside my office for the last 45 minutes, and I'm running out of passive-aggressive methods of hinting that they should shut the hell up.

It would be (somewhat) OK if they were talking about something important, but they're just whining and bitching like whiny bitches (did ya see what I did there? Brilliant!)

-I glared at them
-I made a big production of putting on my iPod and turning it up
-I shut my door

My next option is to go punch someone in the face.

4 comments:

T3 said...

you have a door. i have a cube. be happy.

Tenacious T said...

Technically, it's like a cube with a door. They call them officles (like office/cubicle...nothing to do with testicles).

T3 said...

lame -- you're right. sucks to be you

Morgan W said...

Dude grab another wall and have a top. Sure you ahve to squat down unless you get some lifts but you get a top.