Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiger Tiger Woods, Y'all

If you hadn't figured it out from the videos I posted yesterday, we were at a wedding this weekend. My co-worker got married up in Bemidji. It was the most fun I've had at a wedding in a loooooong time! No kids meant that we got to act like kids. I even danced, though I'm pretty sure there's no video evidence.

I also met an Indian (Native American?) named Conrad who wouldn't stop hugging me and telling me congratulations. Not my wedding, dude. Anyway, a few hours later, I ran into him in the bathroom and noticed that he left without washing his hands. The hugs ceased at that point.

It was rough getting out of bed on Sunday morning, but we managed to get checked out of the hotel almost on time (after housekeeping knocked on the door), then we went mini-golfing. I won by like 8 strokes, because I'm a phenomenal golfer (clearly).

If you look closely at that photo, you'll see what appears to be a cock in the background. Apparently, it was supposed to be a sombrero. Yeah, ok.

Then we went and ate lunch at a rooftop restaurant overlooking the lake. For being such a shithole, Bemidji sure was fun.

This whole "not riding" thing has kind of been a blessing in disguise. My life is a lot less stressful, I have more time and energy for my family, and I can pound booze whenever I feel like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dolla Dolla Bills Ya'll! M

Anonymous said...

Indians learn to not piss on thier hands!