Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night was "date night". We got a babysitter and headed to the mall. I've been wearing the same clothes for the last 4-5 years, so I needed some new shirts. We looked at pretty much every store in the mall and couldn't find anything. Then I hit the mother load at Target. Yeah, I was surprised, too.

Then we went to Ciatti's for dinner. I had two girly martinis. Oh, and some food, too.

Finally, we went to see The Hangover. Easily the funniest movie I've seen since Superbad. It was fucking hilarious. Srsly.

Saturday was Max's birthday party out at Grandma's lake. Since it was 50 degrees and raining, it ended up just being "party and Grandma's house". He got a Nintendo DS, and hasn't put it down since. I despise the Pokemon game.  It is teh suck.

That night, we watched Run Fat Boy, Run. While I was stoked pumped to see David Schwimmer's directorial debut...It sucked. "British Comedy" is totally an oxymoron. Or maybe I'm just unrefined. Either way.

Yesterday we cleaned the house in the morning, then had some friends over for dinner. I made my specialty margaritas. They were delicious.

After our friends left, I went over to Franz's house to watch some Ultimate Fighting. Faber vs. Brown II was alright, but I don't think it was nearly as good as it could have been if Faber hadn't busted his hand in the first round. He would have smoked Mike Brown.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No "Daisy of Love"?

Litte D