Saturday, June 09, 2007

Catching Up

I've been away from the computer for the last several days while we were moving. Not a whole lot has been going on, but I'll attempt to get caught up here.
---
Track racing was cancelled due to high winds. Weak. I have never heard of such a damn thing. Ted and I didn't find out until we were almost to the track, so we decided to ride until it started raining. We each got in a short warm-up and one flying 200 before the rain started. Lots of driving for 20 minutes on the track.
---
We filled up an entire semi trailer with our house stuff. That means we have too much shit and need to purge.
---
Living with the in-laws is going great. We basically have a live-in babysitter, and we get to spend the summer living on a lake. 4 months until our new house is done.
---
I had to ride my road bike in tennis shoes yesterday because the battery was dead on my motorcycle. Speedplay pedals suck without cleats. Ouch.
---
Max got the Rocket Rod for his birthday. It is super-cool in theory, but doesn't seem to catch any fish.
---
The End

No comments: